Wednesday, May 9, 2012

right now....

okay, so i wouldn't necesarily use the word 'hate' for the situation, but this applies nicely to the way some people {okay, one} are acting in my life. it breaks my heart!
you know what?
i hate drama.
i hate it when people hate people.
it's not cool. for reals.
i feel like i have picked some fantastic friends. believe me, i am quite selective.
and we rarely come to disagreements. actually, we never do/have.
how about you simply talk about it instead of secretly doing things to hurt? that's a good plan.
but sometimes, we have to do what we know is best, out of pure love.
and if others can't see that right at the moment,
whatevs.
i hate to be a downer on my happy little corner of these here internets, but i had to share that great little blog post.
because whatever we do, we should do it with love and christ-like compassion.
anywhoo, i'm still workin' on my little design-situation.
be patient with me.
lots of love to ya!
-bee.

No comments:

Post a Comment